Join Team Pride – Volunteer for Belfast Pride 2017.
Team Pride members get involved for a whole variety of reasons: to make a stand for Equality, to give back to the community, to gain new skills and experience, to make new friends and everyone enjoys the experience of the festival from a unique perspective. You should be committed to making Belfast Pride the best it can be and be ready to do some work, Pride is built on action.
We all want to help create the biggest, best and most inclusive celebration of the LGBT community in Belfast and we never lose sight of that.
The Benefits of Volunteering
- A Unique experience – we deliver a European level Pride that is still firmly grounded in our community;
- Rewarding – gain and develop valuable transferable skills and see your work help build the festival.
- A great team – we work hard to make everyone feel part of the Team and we want to make sure that Team Pride fully reflects the LGBTQ community in Belfast.
Types of Roles for Volunteers
- Events Crew
- Events Management
- Parade Stewards
- Social Media
- Management and Supervision
- Finance and Administration
If there is anything else that you could bring to Belfast Pride or that would be useful or relevant then just talk to us, it would be great to hear from you. To make sure that we can match you to the right role and give you the best possible volunteer experience, we ask you to tell us about yourself and your previous experience – Belfast Pride is important to our community and we take care to select the best people for the best roles.
It starts with the form – just click on the Team Pride logo to go the form and start filling it in!
After this we’ll arrange an interview and take things from there.